**Reviewed and Updated November 2021** **This course has Professional Captions **
Includes all you need to know to get involved in the fast-moving NFT world. Learn how to buy, sell and create NFTs. What are smart contracts and what’s the blockchain? How to use Metamask? What are the main NFT marketplaces? How to identify NFT scams? How to evaluate projects? And much more!
I’m going to guide you step by step and show you how easy it is to buy, sell and create an NFT.
Anybody can create an NFT, but there are some important steps, and you need to understand the technologies behind it, its features and constraints.
I will guide you through the steps and good practices to create an NFT so that you can be confident that you also do the right steps when you create your first NFT.
You don’t need any coding skills to create an NFT, but you need to follow some steps, have a wallet, buy some crypto for gas and sign the transaction.
In this course, you will learn:
- Introduction to NFTs
- Why do we need blockchain?
- History of NFTs
- What’s an NFT
- Blockchain protocols behind the NFTs
- What’s Ethereum
- What are smart contracts and the ERC-721 Token standard
- Step-by-step to deploy an ERC-721 Smart Contract and Mint an NFT by yourself (NEW)
- Step-by-step to deploy an ERC-721 Smart Contract and mint an NFT (NEW)
- NFTs and Energy Consumption (NEW)
- NFT use cases
- NFT for real-world assets
- Investing in NFTs
- NFT marketplaces (Updated)
- NFT Binance Marketplace (Update NEW)
- How to find and evaluate NFT projects (NEW)
- Purchasing an NFT on Nifty Gateway (NEW)
- NFTs for the Music Industry (NEW)
- Mint generative Art NFTs (NEW)
- Blockchain wallets and Metamask
- Using IPFS to store the NFT asset
- Step by step minting NFTs
- Set by step buying an NFT
- Avoid NFT scams (NEW)
- NFT security
Who this course is for:
- Blockchain enthusiasts
- Digital artists
- Anyone looking for buying, selling or creating NFTs
- NFT collectors