About This Class
Welcome to this course on Creating Abstract NFT Crypto Art Using Cinema 4D + Photoshop.
In this series of lessons we will cover a lot of topics to give you a solid understanding of the crypto art space including:
01. The creative and technical process involved in creating crypto art with an overview of 4 pieces covering 3D modeling, texturing, lighting and post-production.
- 3D Modeling in Cinema 4D: Splines, Sweep Nurbs, Loft Nurbs, Mograph, Clone to Object, Effectors, Array Generator.
- Texturing workflows for consistency using standard materials color, reflectance, and luminance channels.
- Sketch and Toon shader.
- Directional, spot, area and visible light settings.
- Post-Production techniques in Adobe Photoshop including compositing multi-pass and cel renders, file organization, masking, light effects, and adjustment layers.
02. Resources for educating yourself about the crypto art space and cryptocurrency.
- Web Links
- Crypto Art Podcasts
- Cryptocurrency Basics
- Art Genres
- Top Artists
03. Potential risks you may encounter.
- High fees: Ethereum Fee + Gas Fees + Minting Fee
- Failed transactions
- Missing artwork and solution.
04. Submit your artist profile to various curated websites.
- Includes an actionable checklist of to-do items.
- Discussion of curated online galleries.
05. Creating your first NFT.